APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Afternoon everyone,At Sydney Airport now waiting for my flight...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Afternoon everyone,

At Sydney Airport now waiting for my flight back home, thought id be the first to post.

Fairly run of the mill AGM, nobody seemed to give too much away, although MT's exuberance shone through as usual.

Mentioned that 6 companies are looking at samples that have been sent to them....said he had no idea how long it would take them, did mentione 2 months but that was fairly off the cuff.

MT said they had fielded strong interest from steel companies.

Re Multiserve, and this is where I was a little surprised, the question was asked re Multiserve and what happens if they decide they are not interested, if there was other interest. MT answered by saying there had strong interest from elsewhere and didn't seem to worried about the possibility of nothing coming to fruition with Multiserve. BUT, the thing that i was a little worried, when first answering about Multiserve's interest, his response was to hold his arms out, shrug his shoulders and say "Who knows? I have no idea what Multiserve are thinking or what they will do. Maybe we will be too tuff for them (implying they will drive too hard a bargain for Multiserve). My issue here is with the "Who knows" comment, well...you should Mike?! I would have thought they would have been sharing dialouge, exploring possible opportunites deriving mutual benefit?! Instead it came across as though there is no communication happening and Austpac are just waiting on a yes or no type response from Multiserve.

What did others who were there make of that?

Anyway, this year should be huge, looking forward to it.

2 qtr should see Acid Regeneration part of demo plant start operating, which would earn apg approx $3m pa.

More to write but am running out of time.

Others will add im sure.

Link

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.