BCS 0.00% 40.0¢ brisconnections unit trusts

attended day one supreme court ., page-3

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    personally i did consider buying the stock just to get the div and then dump it but it became clear to me when the stock traded below the div level that someone people were trading on information the whole market didnt have, so i didnt buy.

in fact go back and look at some of my posts saying that it would trade at $0.001 and be no buyers, at the time it sounded crazy but thats exactly what happened.

so my gut feel is that the directors should all be sacked and personally liable for continuing to say how good value it was only to cut the div.

good on Bolton for having the balls to have a red hot go and take on the rest of the big end of town, who are spending shareholders funds defending this. i hope he is sucessful in winding up the trusts and booting the idiot directors out.

all you need to do is look at the top 20 shareholders on the day BCSCA listed to see how many Macquarie funds were invested, these same funds took a 60% haircut on day one and kept on selling it down. and they say they had no info? if it was so good then Rollypolly would have got QIC to buy everything on market.

i hope they wind up the trust and teh retail guys still left in there make a packet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.