RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

G'day again Leeroys and other astute RVR agm attendees . After a...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    G'day again Leeroys and other astute RVR agm attendees .
    After a great day at the Dunkeld races yesterday , a slow "impact" day and just now catching up on the subsequent AGM posts .
    Slides 13 and 14 of the MMC presentation have me "pondering" into the future ....and a question I refrained from asking at the AGM , deeming it to be premature .
    Slide 13 shows the interlinking east/west continuity of (2) ,(3) ,(4) ,(5) tenements and prospects , namely ( from west to east )Liontown, Waterloo,Highway/Reward and to the far east down below Charters Towers , the Ermine Group .
    But Liontown East and Waterloo are adjoining , 50 to 75 kms BUT AS THE CROWS FLY , from the Thalanga Mill .
    Liontown east (Slide 14 ) is shaping up to be great high grade discovery , with little doubt that the Assay pending for Hole o5w4 and the next hole in progress 06w4 directly below , are both likely to provide further exception high grade results .
    So two questions to ponder :
    a) what lays between Liontown East and Thalanga in "narrowing" the 50 km "gap" between the two , as to whether that area has been tested and/or has prospectivity? ..and I guess more impotantly :
    b) if Liontown East and Waterloo adjoin as commercially viable deposits ( individually and more likely collectively ) , what would be the economics of gaining landowner access to push thru at least a dry weather road direct to Thalanga ( as the crow flys) , versus the long route to Thalanga via existing roads ( a long way and expensive per ton "backwards " route ....or another processing plant being developed ???
    As I mentioned --a premature question as we are still learning to crawl in terms of commercial production then ramp up of the Thalanga plant .
    But this question will become more "alive " as drilling at Liontown East and Waterloo unfolds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.