RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Attending the AGM, page-2

1. 1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    That's an authentic and great summary post Leeroys .
    The underlying themes of Board and Mel are :
    # ensure the plant runs to maximum efficiency , so that the near term ramp gets the best out of zinc/lead /copper extractions ( plus gold/silver credits)
    # build your mine reserves , on known near plant resources ...and enable some 130 exploration targets (drill rig costs ) to be paid for out of building cash reserves .
    # run lean and mean ---the tenements they hold have an absolute abundance of "haystack " targets , the focus on drilling has to be find the "smoke, then the cigar , then the needle " to trim the cigar ..ie exploit the "known"to the fullest , before testing the unknown.
    # understate and over deliver .
    Very re-assuring to see a Board and Executive with a combination of totally hands on mine production and expanding exploration based on revenue ---and skilled executive control ie ensure they get production /reserves as first priorities , before REVENUE PROJECTIONS start to be forecast .One of the few times I have come away from an AGM , with a underlying optimism that I had heard the authentic current position and unfolding potential , from a very authentic and committed Board and Management .2017 is the likely start for a very long RVR re-invigorated journey !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.