NDO 1.16% 87.0¢ nido education limited

attention: 62strat..please read..

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

hi strat

we had a couple of interesting posts yesterday.

just a couple of things.

firstly, as far as hotcopper posters go on Nido thread. i want you to know that in my books you are "equal number one poster with P1000".

it's pretty hard to separate the two of you so i'll give you each number one position. you and P1000 are miles ahead of any other poster(s)

anyway enough of the crawling on my hands and knees.

just something you mentioned yesterday is pasted below (bold letters), i'm just rather curious, it's very interesting and very important..

my impressions would be:

Gindara-1 if successful will be a production well, put on EWT as soon as possible.

for starters, the way i see it. Nido & Kairiki can't afford to be drilling exploration wells. drilling a single well is going to be big bucks.

hence the first well, they will drill through any other possible oil formations and head straight for N.L.F (Reservoir).

once they've reached the top of N.L.F we really don't know what they have planned. for all we know they may drill right down too the water formation or sidetrack earlier.

so having said the above, i could be totally wrong, but i think G-1 will be a production well A.S.A.P.

make a few bucks (mega bucks) then drill some "exploration wells".

if they dont, just imagine how many capital raisings they'll have in a fairly short period too pay for the exploration wells.

welcome your comments or for that matter anyone's.

""Also, remember this is an exploration well, not a production well. If hydrocarbons are present, they may or may not call for a test package, but they will certainly return to drill more appraisal wells due to the areal extent of the structure...no doubt Shell will be calling the shots on that.

Also, if hydrocarbons present, Gindara-1 itself may or may not be used as a production well depending on what data other appraisal wells show up.""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.010(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $198.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 89.5¢ 86.0¢ $83.68K 96.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 7596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.