EMH 13.0% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Attention: after 4 months, EMH´s Twitter account publishes 1 post !!, page-13

1. 1,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Hahah rub it in Bhan! Rub it in! Every dog has its day...EMH will be up eventually, patience.

Most people on HC have seen @HOOPZ's analysis of the bang for the buck across the ASX Lithium players, EMH is always featured in the top 5 stocks with best/greatest potential per $ invested (GLN and EMH usually trade blows for best bang per dollar, btw in the graphic below the size of the 'bubbles' is already adjusted to the project ownership %), take a note of the MCs please (EMH's MC is so inconceivably small that even a junior in Australia with a few tenements and no drill data/or just rock chips usually has bigger MC than EMH, which already has JORC proven and drilled resource as well as established underground mine with connected services):
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5156/5156844-09b8b0da4f9ed17649f7fb5588d93768.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5156/5156877-d4476de64892abc22c14256328129a0a.jpg

If we ignore the project ownership split Cinovec/EMH resource is 7.2Mt LCE JORC resource + tin (which is significantly more expensive than lithium p/t and is byproduct of ore processing), this is a bigger resource size than PLS.

As per above the underground mine is already established with services connected as it was a working mine for a looooong time, just been mothballed. Additionally EMH has $40M in the bank as well as full funding to the FID as supported by CEZ/Czech Government.

All the pieces of the puzzle are in place, EMH is ready to fly, within 6 months EMH will have a completely different SP from now, with DFS and FID being completed before the end of this year the re-rate is in sight.

Last edited by Chuxa: 28/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.