BQT bqt solutions limited

Alpha....what you say is ture in the main ,however,Genner has...

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Alpha....what you say is ture in the main ,however,Genner has himself to blame for a very poor effort in regards to this Monoco issue.

In fact i would go as far as saying BQT would be better off without these Rhiando's who are now themselves contacting BQT shareholders by phone and by emails.

And are even supplying shareholders with confidential letters written to BQT.(yet are calling into question the BQT actions)

My view is the Rhiandos are trying to muscle BQT out of what is a contractual arrangement...which WAS signed in 2004!

The Rhiandos need what BQT have....the project will NOT work without it....the IP BQT developed is key to the project.

That being said...it has happened now and IMHO....BQT should hold its ground against this mob.

But re focus on the bigger task at hand....landing deals with real money attached to them.

There has been so much time and money been wasted on the Monoco deal its not funny.....and time by shareholders on here as well.

IMHO....i would view the Monoco deal as gone.

Focus on the main game and move ahead.

Aagain though.....i have said it many times before and will say it again int he future......Genner is his own worst enemy.

He talks the talk.......and to EVERYONE....but fails to deliver.

He has some great skills....but he has some appalling failings.

Its a tall order to blame shareholders for Genners and BQT's misgivings.

Shareholders were told certain things by BQT and "because" of their previous history decided to check it out for themselves.

The Rhiandos simply saw this as an opportunity to launch their own attack.

I think it is plain to see why.

Genner and BQT have a duty of care now to "inform" the market of what has transpired over the last two days in particular and over the last month as well between the Monoco,Nexus and BQT people.

It seems now....some have information and otehrs do not.

That is NOT good corporate governance.

And BQT through Genner should inform the market fully of what has transpired.

Note.

IMHO.......but more as a way to stop innuendo and rubbish spreading about BQT.Which has NO impact on BQT at all.

The Monoco deal has NOT been priced into BQT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.