BQT bqt solutions limited

re: attention all holders.....contracts fine I agree Alpha....

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: attention all holders.....contracts fine I agree Alpha. There was some damage caused by alleged early release of information re Monaco and the numerous dills who harrassed the client for further information when they were not prepared for the onslaught.

I spoke to Mr Genner in relation to this amongst other things. That is whay in a previous post of mine I alluded to and mentioned how he utilized a few f words while replying to me. He was ropeable.

I repeat it caused problems with the Monaco participants(Nothing new here I already mentioned that before!!!!!!!) That has been resolved by him agreeing to remove some information from the BQT website!!!!!!!!

He can not remove the ASX announcements re the June 9 stuff. The client is happy again, BQT HAS DONE THE HARD YARDS ON THIS OVER 2 YRS and is not about to be dumped or the whole deal falls apart. This deal will take place when the money is raised, simple if it is not raised it does not proceed. The client and BQT have resolved their problems and it is down to the client raising the money. Nothing new comes from Yaks cryptic posting.

We certainly need Monaco or another large deal to kick the SP along at a brisk pace, however we are not going belly up with over 26 contracts with govts, banks, defence etc. and more soon to keep momentum. Traders anticipated quick profit here on the Monoco deal alone. I believe holders and buyers at these prices will do well .

AGAIN SHAREHOLDERS if concerned don't trade, buy, sell, or hold because of this forum or others conctact MR GENNER. HE will not give you market sensitive information or intricate details of business dealings/ contracts but reassurance with non rumour or innuendo.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.