AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

attention all holders

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Good evening all.

If you think that management is not aware of your Hot Copper posts,and your interest in the company well think again.

I recently posted the following in regard to my 12 week trial of Evolis.

"Firstly, I have never had any personal contact with the Company concerned namely Cellmid. Not a phone call, not an email , not a visit , nothing ,ever. My only connection with them is that I have used their product and I am a shareholder just like all of you."

That is still the case but will not be after I answer the following email shortly. Please note my email address is [email protected] email reads''

Good morning John

I have been pleasantly made aware of your feedback on the Evolis product that you recently posted on hot copper. Thank you for your positive feedback and more importantly sharing your experience with the public.

We are very pleased that you benefited with the product and you continued to pursue the applications after week 5 of use as many people do fall into this trap of giving up during the early stages.

Can I please obtain from you the pictures that you took in the week 1, 9,10 and 12 periods. Further I always like to get a general insight on the users of Evolis and hence if its ok with you can you kindly advise how long have you been experiencing hair loss, in your opinion what caused your hair loss and finally your age.

Again I appreciate your time.

All the best

Kindest regards,

General Manger

Emma Chen

Having posted the above I would simply say

cheers to holders

seems I have an email to write

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 289915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.