Attention all posters...Please read., page-105

1. 17,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    10 TUs for you FiendishRedbeard. In part I agree with TheArchitect in so much as I would prefer to, for the most part, put my time and energy into stocks that will make me money. Nevertheless there are still times when I have an opinion on a stock I don't hold but think it helpful to throw my 2c worth in. Maybe it was a stock I used to hold or maybe a stock I researched but had concerns with.

If I saw someone broken down on the side of the road in a model car that I used to own and I knew there was a little trick to get it going again then I would probably share that information as a random act of kindness. I wouldn't just keep it to myself and drive on because I no longer own that model car. Similarly if I used to own a stock and I found a hidden problem or if the fundamentals had changed and I saw someone who was all starry eyed about that stock then I might just offer the information I have in order to help them make an informed decision. However whenever I do this, which is not that often, there is usually a couple of posters who will throw a bucket of accusations and insinuations at me. Sometimes when that happens I think discretion is the better part of valour and I will walk away and say no more.........

But if I held a stock ....and someone else had some info they would like to give me but were afraid to for fear of being labeled a troll......and if I got slammed with that stock and if I found out why that person withheld his or her information then I would be really really really peeved. Not at them for withholding but at the blue sky rampers who shut them down.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.