We have some posters on the AJX threads that show total...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    We have some posters on the AJX threads that show total disrespect to the other posters and the mods on a daily basis.

One is limited to 3 posts a day, comes on and creates trouble and then leaves, he's gone over his allocated 3 posts per day several times and only gets a warning, unfortunately that alone creates animosity toward the other posters with an alternate view to the stock (and some are reasonable views).

I'd call for 3 month bans on people who after say 3 warnings (over personal attacks or other serious offences) don't comply with moderators requests, take the bullies out of the game.

Also, I find it incredible that HC don't have a sentiment icon for,

Day trading
    Short term trading
    Medium term trading
    Long term trading

I find a good half of these conflicts in posts arise from people with a different time frame for their investment, two people who hold shares can have very different views, but both be correct for different investment time frames.

Disagreements have happened numerous times where someone who intends to hold a stock for say five years or longer (maybe in their super fund), think the stock is great as there's plenty of company progress, however another holder who also holds the stock thinks it's not working out as their a short term holder and the SP isn't performing how they'd like in the short term, their both right in my view, however it always creates animosity, if people knew what the investing timeframes of other traders were, then they may tend to agree with their sentiment and an argument would be avoided, this problem occurs everyday!

Cheers.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.