RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

attention all rrs followers

1. 50 Posts.
    Ok by now you'll all be aware that i strongly believe this company to be undervalued, however i do not understand why they have traded so heavily in the past trading session. I believe that Forrestania is going to be a huge windfall for this company yet i don't think that they are going to commence drilling till next month if not later. To all those whom have only become aware of this company of recent please view my response to W O W on the 6th of this month.

And to the dear chap whom questioned Ranges ability to fund this drill, my friend they could drill all 17 tenements with there current balance sheet and still have one hell of a christmas party. Sir this is a firmly debt free potential high company that can only go one way, Straight up.

My target for this company is roughly .06 cents, some may say this is unreasonable yet this is a medium term outlook, just have a look back to October when they announced that they had purchased this tenement, .025 to .09 cents in a day.

Good Luck all and do your research.
    Dan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.