DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Never ceases to amaze me when I see people getting emotional...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Never ceases to amaze me when I see people getting emotional over a 1 cent stock !!Nevertheless many here are entitled to have something positive appear on the horizon finally.

To those that have questioned the company's position they have also provided annoyance at times yet have also provided some comical relief in the nicest possible way. They to have the right to question as a shareholder like each and every one of us has. Hopefully we may see a different light enter into the arena of thinking perhaps.

Even with investors, emotions play an important role in how we think and act within the market. For instance such words as, What if, Should I, Could I, If I, Can I, Why did I, Why didn't I, How could I , How do I, Did I, will no doubt sound very familiar to many of us at some point in time. Emotions Maketh the Market !!

On a further note I still remain cautiously optimistic in my approach purely based on previous hype I have encountered with similar stocks that have come to the market with great fanfare only to disappoint further down the track.I'm sure I'm not the only one. Time will tell !

With regards to the new board fwiw I'm fairly happy with the new re-structure and have aired my thoughts in the past regarding Oyster.Personally I'll be even happier when I see how funding will take place to the benefit not detriment of the shareholders, as well as the final outcome of A BFS.As well as many other contributing factors that have been discussed in detail over the last 12-18 mths or so by many of us.

This stock will retrace once all the hype, traders T + 3's have had their day and move on. Congratulations to those who traded it successfully, and to the investors who remained steadfast in their approach. This stock will settle once again,providing further opportunities down the track.

The following applies to know one in particular nevertheless, one thing a professional trader doesn't do is beat their chests and say how good they are. Exuberance can lead to overconfidence which can lead to mistakes. Losses from mistakes can lead to a lack of confidence. Negativity can lead to pessimism.Once emotions become part of it you lose your edge.Trading is a discipline it is also clinical and requires focus, amongst many other attributes which I posted some months back on another thread re trading for a living.

My experience over the years has seen those that beat their chests over and over again , will sooner or later crash and burn that's a fact. To some who are wondering, yes I do trade and have made this quite clear in the past, yet in this case have made a conscious decision to see this as a long term positional trade/investment amongst others , rather than a short term gain.

Finally from where I'm standing there is a long way to travel, what is important now is the re-structuring and the intellectual capital that has been bought on board , how the coy is being re/presented in the roadshow, and what support it can obtain in a difficult market to see this project come to fruition once and for all.

Good luck to all, I await cautiously optimistic yet quietly confident that patience may reward us at some point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.