DSE 0.93% $3.27 dropsuite limited

attention all sellers, page-16

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi ALL...hmmm yeah give the guy 27+.......Dude don't insult daytraders just because they don't do what you want in your pet little stock.

If it wasn't for daytraders you're pet little stock could never double etc in a day in price.

Don't use terms inferring someone is unintelligent for playing the market the way they individually do, just because its different to your own.

"Very few Day Traders make money over the course of a year." lol yea and if you look over the last few years even fewer investors have!!!!

Well I sold out of my EXM...why? Do I see no future or no higher prices in EXM? NO...EXM has a fine future with its great quality gold resource for such a small explorer.
    Its because I paid 0.006 per share and could triple my money.....then when it runs out of steam buy back in lower......use the peaks to in the long term make greater rewards.

I know what your saying that thats precisely the reason why it does fall back? In a way yes....but it would anyway that just speeds it up...like eventually you run out of new investors to pump it up.
    The next run will simply be triggered by dayraders again buying in on the hint of an ann or things to come.

If you're a longterm investor relax and don't worry about day to day price fluctuations, if you're not selling why does it matter?

Cheers
    And good luck to all holders
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $228.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.24 $3.30 $3.23 $215.8K 65.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $3.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.43 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.