DSE 1.46% $3.48 dropsuite limited

attention all sellers, page-19

1. 209 Posts.
    Bripoz,

I have a few issues with your post.

"...investors hold this down by congesting the sell side with millions and millions.... when will they ever learn".

This statement makes a lot of assumptions about who is filling the sell side. It is equally probable that a trader acting on behalf of a large investor is congesting the sell side to keep SP steady while they accumulate. Standard.

"...given the information we now all have... it appears they (day-traders) are limited in their ability to rationalise a situation"

IMO, it is irrational not to take profits on speccie stocks. Look at GDN.

"Very few Day Traders make money over the course of a year... because they restrict their wins to miniscule amounts.... never let their profits run.... and always succumb to those trades that fall immediately upon being purchased"

More assumptions here. What evidence do you have for any of these claims?

Oh wait...

"I have traded extensively on a short term basis.... won a Gun Trader Quarter .... when the market was rising... ran second in a subsequent Gun Trader Quarter when the market was falling.... WITH 101% AND 81% returns respectively.
    I have a lot of tools at my disposal and the edge provided by these tools enabled those results. However, I am here to tell you it is diabolically difficult to keep on winning on this basis."

So only you have the magic powers eh?

This thread is offensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.48
Change
0.050(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.48 $3.40 $32.54K 9.444K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 697 $3.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.