TCN 0.00% 4.0¢ techniche limited.

I'd strongly encourage every TCN shareholder to have a read of...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407

I'd strongly encourage every TCN shareholder to have a read of the Updater de-listing NoM and explanatory materials to compare against the TCN documents. The Updater board gave their shareholders some insight into the vision and strategy for the company, as well some guidance around future funding plans (see below NoM extracts for example) and other relevant information that would have enabled Updater shareholders to make a more informed judgement about the company's future prospects as an unlisted entity. The TCN board hasn't given us shareholders any information of this nature to be able to make an informed assessment about the merits of de-listing. This can only lead me to one of two conclusions:

i) the TCN board doesn't actually have a cohesive plan for an unlisted TCN, and this is more of a thought bubble borne out of frustration of stagnant share price; or

ii) the TCN board has a cohesive plan/strategy for an unlisted TCN but is choosing not to share it with shareholders, for whatever reason.

Neither conclusion gives me confidence that the current TCN board are the right people to lead this this company forward. The board needs to better articulate the reasons for de-listing and go forward strategy to shareholders.

I know management often read Hot Copper, I genuinely hope they read this thread and make a further announcement in advance of the AGM addressing this information vacuum. I intend to write to them to express my misgivings in any case.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2622/2622277-3a9cecf397f2a25b4c8475f44c61e2aa.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2622/2622297-92e4b73120cdf524aebc26e83c906145.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.