EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

yes. But they need hard evidence and unless you’ve recorded...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    yes. But they need hard evidence and unless you’ve recorded phone calls you are screwed. Hearsay is worthless. Look up a business complaint and see all criteria and documents listed. You have to make your case - it’s a lot of work and you are unlikely to hear anything after submitting unless they want more evidence.

I have a bunch of emails that can be used as they can show that if anything nothing has been done. I emailed the architects and they said they had no involvement for years they were spruiked as the architects. I’d love to find an archive of 2004-2010 site.

Silent running is only used when they need to hide. You don’t hide if your proactively getting stuff done. I can’t believe they’ve been pumping out work for the last 16yrs without anything to show for it.

SEC in the US may be more interested but not sure what formal listings they there. Maybe links to that Pierre koshaji or what ever his name was might get some scrutiny.

I just want to be able to sell share and a tax deductible loss rather than the purgatory we are in. The company running in this manner serves no benefit to anyone.

whats the progress in calling that meeting. What share are you at?

I’m surprised that Roger doesnt make comments on this, he know what being written and there is a mole who runs off to tell them when something adverse is written. I know this as I made an off hand comment and was queried what my intent was ie go to Melbourne to beat up roger or just a comment, I was read riot act about making threats and potential prosecution by them.

we have been is this purgatory since 2004 ish maybe longer and nothing has come if anything via these guys. What’s the end game? Wait till the world desperately need any option - if that’s the case roger and co need to approach worley and others and tell them their ideas. They might get a price of pie.

Roger, Kim! Wind it up! Wind it up! Wind it up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.