EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

This might be of interest; Pierre Koshakji was one of the...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    This might be of interest; Pierre Koshakji was one of the players in solar mission or one of the other web companies I think they were supposed to give royalties or license fee (that never really happened)..that was prior to the asx ban.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/energy/2019/05/21/texas-powerhouse-buys-addison-based-stream-electricity-retailer-for-300-million/

He was previously touted has having massive investment potential. Selling their "massive" company for 300 million seems a bit awry... again another web strand that has potentially collapsed...or was a ghost web.

Boosting the company by association or naming dropping people like atkins etc.. just seems dodgy.. and due to lack of any info of any merit from the company it just makes them look like charlatans. The silence from the "BIG players" like Stuart Box at Atkins (I think that was the guys name) shows that something does smell fishy. The architect had no deals with EVM for a long time (if at all from email got from one partner), from the tone of the email i received form them I suspect they were non too impressed by being associated with EVM.. Again - i wish i had the previous website archive as Im sure what they disclosed could be deemed illegitimate.

A secretary at the SCPPA back in the day disclosed that EVM won only 106mw or the 200mw on that deal they had. By all the disclosures it seemed they won 200mw/200mw... so that too could be deemed erroneous too.

It's very sad what these guys did or appear to have done to all involved. That last capital raise they did - they were borrowing money off a trust or individuals - some of whom were minors - I suspect it was a family trust and the trust gave funds...probably a close mate that gave some cash to keep the doors open. But that is pure speculation, but it is not beyond being plausible.

Prove me wrong Roger!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.