ABV 1.32% 7.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

attention fluffynymph , page-3

1. 467 Posts.
    Hi CR7JAS,

I too used to be in this stock. In fact I have bought twice and sold out twice at a loss I might add because i needed $$$ for other things.

I am worried that i might miss this stock when it goes up as I dont have anything I can sell without losing to get a stake for this apart form OEC which is my main shareholding and I wont be selling that.

I am hopeful of CKK going up soon and OBJ in February which gives me a small window of opportunity before March results of Rubbish truck testing.

I see this stock as having a huge potential and desparetly need to get back in soon in case it makes an early run. I detect interest even now. more like small nibbles though.

If it ever became mandatory that in order to reduce small brake particle emmissions all vehicles were required to install these brakes as they are an revolutionary and evolutionary step, the company would make a fortune just from licensing the technology without the production overheads.

500,000 -1000,000 shares in this would see me enjoying the sort of retirement I deserve!

TOPDAD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.