ABV 1.32% 7.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Hi Topdad,Yeah i am in this stock although looking at topping up...

1. 475 Posts.
    Hi Topdad,

Yeah i am in this stock although looking at topping up in the near future although abit worried i am waiting too long i will also be in for the OBJ ride.. and once thats complete surely will be topping up with this one.. its too good to be missed i think by this time next year we will be seeing a very big difference in the SP... March will be the first step with the rubbish truck testing which pretty much proven succesfull already and its all up hill from there!

Regarding the brake particle emmissions i really dont see why this wont happen i think that the day will come where this will be mandatory for all vechicles when that day comes this will be worth who knows $$$$$ all i know i wont be waiting to long to keep topping up i see this as a great long term stock and i think 500,000 - 1million shares and there is a very high chance within 4-5 years we will be happy retirees!!!

jjmacattack,

would you agree as i see you have a great interest and holding also?? you also commented there is montly sales going on already i guess its a profitable company already???

looking good to me!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.