CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

attention jerman...large image.., page-6

1. 117 Posts.
    ok yahoo conversion didnt work out too well, there are too many strange words it doesnt know.
    here's the first bit:

international investors do not have ever so much money in commodity market investert egg in the first quarter of this yearly we are at the beginning of a price upswing to the rohstoffmarkten, de in cycles the coming 15 to 20 years will only continue, believe hendrik you toit, boss of the sudafrikanischen vermogensanlegegesellshaft investec, usd the 60 billion, EN commodity markten put on. without reason even conservative US pension fund do not invest stick increasingly into this plant class. However in the first quarter this yearly were there USD 40 billion. this development was allowed to continue. an example: califoornia public the employees retirement system, briefly: calpers, wants in the coming three years usd 7 billion, into futres on commodities angelen fur the sudafrikanischen scene connoisseur you are tout rise de rohstoffpreise the consequence from the inquiring thrust from Asia, the mitteren east ung even the western industrial nations, which hardly bear market konnen. uber decades the mine companies invested too little. it is missing on produktionskapazitaten at engie, infrastructure and suitable technical personnel. it is a marktwirtschoftliche logic and necessity that praise rise, because only so warden investments eye-draws, judges the sudafrikanische top more banker this connection is valid exactly the same fur the agrarian sector in that it likewise many years dauem, until the jerking and is caught up, straight this range excites more gemuter. gives again and again it are correct, which advise against from moral coke breezes commitments in the countries economics. usually forgotten that praises nahrugsmittel, not to the borse is acted partly more strongly to rise as praises the boron-close-listed better. thus under no circumstances the speculators are debt to price-rose the agrarian raw materials. and also heir there was a unglaubichen booms last

I wont bother with the rest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.