OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Matt,Good to see the Company providing feedback. Since you are...

1. SS
    81 Posts.
    Matt,

Good to see the Company providing feedback. Since you are seemingly willing to clarify your public releases, I'd be grateful if you can clarify something for me with regard to SC 51 - Duhat-1 that has puzzled me for some time.

At the time of drilling the Duhat-1 and 1A wells, comment was made that the BHA became stuck at 325 and 321m and referenced identical issues at the nearest offset well (16th May 2011). At the time a statement was made that 'high general background gas levels' were encouraging.

In your March 2012 quarterly report, it was stated 'during the drilling of this well, significant oil and gas indications were observed'.

I'd like you to clarify the statement of 'significant oil indications' and provide more information on what the seismic is going to deliver. From the general comments around unstable ground conditions and previous occurences in surrounding wells, I'm not sure how a good drilling engineer is going to get anymore out of the seismic than they would looking at surrounding well information.

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.82K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8612213 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12457587 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.