TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Stocklust The last report back from the company on flow testing...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Stocklust The last report back from the company on flow testing was on the 7th (6 days ago)With Warro 3 they used to update us on a weekly basis once they had established consistent flow.I am sure we will hear something buy the end of the week.To say its been a very slow process in obtaining flow rates from Warro 4 .Please.They have said all along it will take weeks to clean the hole and obtain accurate data once flow is established.
    Ive been in long term and would rather see them get things right as i think they have tried to achieve this time.By obtaining the seismic data to evaluate future well locations and the lessons learnt from water ingression in Warro 3 as to which was the best type of casing and drilling/fraccing techniques and equipment to be adopted in Warro 4.
    In previous announcement's they have conveyed to us that the Warro 4 Frac/Stimulation programme was a success and went better than expected.
    Which should give us all confidence looking ahead ,we know the gas is down there and if they have the water under control we should all be happy bunnys in a couple of months. For a speculative share i think the S/P has held up remarkably well in this dreadful market .Be patient or take a profit and bail at least you have that option with this stock. Good luck to all Transervers.Its been a long wait lets hope we are nearly there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.