TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

attention management - time for some answers, page-21

1. 974 Posts.
    Lister, we will have to disagree as in my opinion, this is all about timing and keeping the market informed. If flow rates are not going as planned re:release of info to the market and results are not available for say atleast another week, it is even more important to keep the profile of the stock in the market.
    More than enough is going on with Carnaby and Duvernay to release an update. This only makes sense. We have heard zip on Carnaby since the debt statement which in itself raised a few eyebrows. How about releasing to the market that settlement is resolved and future production details for Carnaby. Soooooooo makes sense to me. And what about the super hot leases in Duvernay - Macquarie just sitting on their hands are they - atleast let shareholders know they are in discussions with major players or are we just to assume this. Do I really need to cross check MKE's Anns to find out that TSV has 35% share of the 13th largest land holding in Duvernay shale play ref: MKE Corporate Presentation released to the market 12th September.
    It's all about communication and they really have to lift their game!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.