EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

I think EVE has the potential to explode into the next phase. 1)...

1. wsj
    216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I think EVE has the potential to explode into the next phase.

1) If the Whole Food Deal goes ahead also in 6 months the stock price will go 0.60 cent in a second. If you look a what a small producer is in the USA is the size of all the Australian honey producer combined. Plus a shortage of bees and the problems with poisoned Indian honey will make the price of honey go up in the next two years.

2) As any trader here walked in a Whole Food store in the past 5 years? I will be happy to accumulate to this level for the next 12 months.

3) They should focus into the EU market also. The Exchange rate makes Meluka product attractive.

4) The only negative is that wages are too high and they should consider higher bonus options.

5) Marketing. they should use more famous people in their marketing, there's so many Hollywood movie star only 100 km from their farms. They should jump at the opportunity, That will be a huge catalyst to increase USA sales in vision of the Whole Food deal.

Bill I hope you are listening, I don't like to give free advice.

Also on a technical analysis the price won't drop under this level... i will be very surprised

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.