PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Cheers Yoda for the reminder to members of the PEN forum of...

1. 272 Posts.
    Cheers Yoda for the reminder to members of the PEN forum of idiotic comments towards management of PEN.
    I feel PEN management is doing an outstanding job.
    An example is the performance shares. Many complain regarding staff remuneration packages......A considerately good move by PEN management is reward providing shareholders gain value...They get bonuses only if shares reach 8, 12 & 16 cents.....NO EXPENSE to shareholders if Share Price is low due to market sentiment--Which it currently is........No one will complain if SP reaches 16 cents.....I personally could not understand the greviance from many regarding this issue in the first place........

Anyway.....Value from viewing contributions by members will depend on whose eyes view the screen......I highly value El Capos thoughts because a "fact" at present is PENs shareprice is downtrending. I am hell bent on buying at the bottom. Facts are that no share rockets upwards in a straight line.....When positive sentiment returns to U stocks...........Strong management of a company will see reward to holders......I personally feel Gus and Co are working strongly thanks to updates/contributions by Vintage ........Keep PEN forum ........Go the mighty PEN
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.