VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Hi cikku,Sort of. I rang 5 min before scheduled start to say I...

1. 700 Posts.
    Hi cikku,

Sort of. I rang 5 min before scheduled start to say I was parking downstairs. Unlike previous meetings at which they delayed start a few minutes in case someone was late, they started without me and pushed thru resolutions in double quick time. My shareholding would not have changed result of vote.

The investor presentation announcement is about it really. SD is obviously the jewel in the crown now. There is still some potential in Bowtie, Bongo and of course, with 72% even more in FP (successful farmdown could see VIL free carried). Chorbane block probably has best future potential in my opinion. Board seems determined to continue seeking new opportunities. How they pay for involvement in a new opportunity is a grey area. Board states, cap raising, sell down of assets or debt. Unlikely to be from production in near term.

Best we all sit tight and bank on SD producing the goods. If it does, we will all pull up OK. If not, Board will need to pull a rabbit out of their .... you know what.

Punters can/will buy in for real cheap on market if they percieve SD to be a good risk. SD potential upside with second zone could be 100mil BOE. I would rather buy in on SD with existing knowledge/result than a new project where it is at best a 1 in 10 chance of hitting something. Ultimately the market will decide and set SP.

Miki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.