FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Sorry Guys, Time for a reality check. Something that Even Twiggy...

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Sorry Guys, Time for a reality check. Something that Even Twiggy had to accept this week. Remember the $1billion dollar "profit". Remember the "We have" $450 million in the bank.Remember the "ramp up to 200million tonnes" within a couple of years from last March08. Remember the many Billions of Borrowed money already spent to produce a relative piddling amount of product. Remember the many more Billions required to even just get to 120 million tonnes. Remember the lawsuit for $200million still pending over shipping contracts. Remember the Charges regarding the deaths of Human beings at their Campsites during a cyclone. Remember that even their "American Friends" have abandoned FMG, and are certainly not interested in advancing further capital to an already massivly indebted project.Remember that Australian intos were only adding their cautious voice to the many overseas intos who investigated FMG and came up with the same decision... As I correctly predicted last week this is a company in a whole lot of trouble, and with no further options left Twiggy had to cut a Deal that has seen his grip on the company somewhat loosened. While I am not about to call FMG a "house of cards" I think we will see further desperate moves amid further dilution and the powerful influence of Chinese interests starting to dictate the future of FMG and the price of the product. Eventually they may even compromise the founder of FMG. That is the reality of FMG today..To suggest anything else is to suspend reality.... That is my view and I would urge people to conduct their own research....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.