AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

@Sojourner Yeh I live in the same reality as the US Securities...

1. 4,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    @Sojourner

Yeh I live in the same reality as the US Securities and Exchange Commission.

Like I said before you have nothing to prove to me son. You will only impress me if you find an outcome in which shareholders walk away with $0.40

Read this article, read a few more on bond pricing, read a few more text books and journals on bonds.
    When you finished that keep reading and educating yourself before talking about the reality of corporate finance which is actually quite simple

https://www.sec.gov/answers/zero.htm

This is directly quoted from the US Securities and Exchange Commission (link provided above)

"Zero coupon bonds are bonds that do not pay interest during the life of the bonds. Instead, investors buy zero coupon bonds at a deep discount from their face value, which is the amount a bond will be worth when it "matures" or comes due. When a zero coupon bond matures, the investor will receive one lump sum equal to the initial investment plus the imputed interest, which is discussed below."

A US Treasury bond at a deep discount does not imply that the US Treasury is going to default.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.