BWP 1.07% $3.69 bwp trust

Had a really quick skim through the results - everything is as...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Had a really quick skim through the results - everything is as expected, rental growth was actually higher than I expected though... Dividend increased again, and tbh this dividend is not at risk at all... even in a rising interest rate and falling property price environment the long term leases that BWP own will mean revenue and profit will remain mostly flat even if the property market is imploding...

Solid hold if you purchased years ago, i'm sitting on an 8% yield atm based on entry, so happy holding... Not a buy at these prices IMO. Same sentiment from me, under $3 about fair value and a solid entry point...

@Brumbypat think you are right on the money, if I was concerned about the SP in 2 years I would probably sell... But i'm in my 20s and investing each month, so no time to consider short term selling only time to consider solid long buys! I hope I can write on this thread in 10 years time about my 20% or 30% dividend! Where are you throwing your hard earned BWP profit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.