CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I can only put it down to negative post on HC and scaring...

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    "I can only put it down to negative post on HC and scaring current holders off their investment and scaring new investors off."

It is fair to say the the dynamics of the ASX and the QBL SP are a little more complicated than a few contrarian posts on HC.

This is just what happens on spec stocks. SP drops and the blame game starts.

You do know that, at this stage of development / company life cycle that the fundamentals have nothing whatsoever to do with the SP - yes?

And if you thoroughly examine the Board, company finances and business plans and they all stack up then your company is in better hands - surely?

Board credibility is a huge component of a successful company. For example, banks loan money to companies with credible and ethical boards. Other companies commence joint venture operations with companies that have credible and ethical boards. And let's be clear I am not implying that the QBL Board are not either credible or ethical. Nonetheless, I would like to clarify some things that I think need further discussion.

This is Business 101 - yes?

I struggle to figure out why others are not pursuing the same or similar lines of inquiry.
    Last edited by Basileus: 22/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.