CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I don't get these flaming posts at all - so if you hold QBL and...

1. 12,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    I don't get these flaming posts at all - so if you hold QBL and think it will be a good investment, you hang on to it and reassess your position whenever things change as per announcements... if you are not a holder, you have two options - either buy it if you like or not buy it if you don't believe in QBL... if you intend to buy it keep it on a watchlist and wait for it to be tempting enough to enter... if it still doesn't tick your boxes, don't buy and just move on...

the last time I checked there are thousands of stocks on the ASX - buy something you like and post there... I cannot for the life of me can understand these hateful / flaming posts from non-holders (or ex-holders)... LEARN TO MOVE ON IN LIFE & THE STOCK MARKET is all that I can say... it does wonders to your day / life if you learn to move on.... hanging on and baiting / flaming each other WILL NEVER EARN YOUR ANY FRIENDS NOR MAKE YOU A DOLLAR...

sorry for the rant, not just for the QBL board but for any other board that has these hateful exchanges - we are all here FOR ONLY ONE THING - to make a quid - concentrate on where you can get the next $ come in and you will never have time for these posts...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.