CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Attention QBL Posters, page-18

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I need to bump this thread as I can see there is still a certain amount of flaming and insulting of other posters happening.
    This will be met with suspensions if it continues.
    Please click 'report' on posts that breach to assist in the clean up of these threads.

Congratulations overall on the improvements noted since this complaint was posted.
    It's good to see that most have taken on board that negative commentary can only be posted providing words are sensible, and not in breach of any Terms of Use or guidelines.
    Keep a calm head.

You may not have seen my post (link below)  saying future posts are ONLY to discuss the stock, the company, not other members and  particularly Neil, who is currently assisting me with working out what format will best work for posts to be able to communicate Q & A between the company and shareholders, or potential shareholders here.
    The more time spent on keeping the forum clean now, the longer this is likely to take.
    Please co-operate.
    See: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ne...3971887/page-31?post_id=30480694#.Wmf8Sa7XZrQ

Thanks all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.