OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Attention qqqqqqqqqq

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Ratib - without wishing to seem harsh, I think your use of the word "invest" is incorrect; "gamble" seems more appropriate. I say this because of your point 2); the time to educate yourself was before you committed money to the market, not after you've lost $185K.

However, if you've been bitten by the market bug and wish to persevere then in my view I would see a combination of 2) and 3) as a way forward - at this point accept that you got the process a little back to front so now step back from the market, educate yourself and then, when you have funds available to you that you can afford to lose, apply your newly gained knowledge.Avoid greed.

If I were in your position I would not be compounding my present unhappy outcome by adding a new level of risk. Funds that I commit to the market can only ever be funds that I can afford to lose. The market at every level carries risk; OGX is at the absolute bottom of the food chain and has an extreme level of risk. Build your knowledge, rebuild your capital, then carefully resume your trading using only money that you can afford to lose if it all goes pear-shaped.

2. 19,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    Ratib

Very sorry to hear of your losses

IMO - not advice

Forget everything ( stocks) and accept it as a learning curve

Work hard and save hard and try and get a roof over your head oneday

This end of the market is only a cash cow for a select few

And remember never develop a mindset of trying to chase your losses
    Last edited by Merchant2000: 15/07/19
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.