1TT 50.0% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Matthew has responded to the majority of my concerns, and...

1. 141 Posts.
    Matthew has responded to the majority of my concerns, and provided guidance/clarification on issues which has improved my confidence in the company and management that shareholder concerns are being listened to.

In general terms, and as previously stated, Matt has indicated that attrition of clients is predominantly in the form of Wooboard customers, and mostly small Wooboard customers. He has also indicated extremely limited attrition of the Reffind platform itself. As indicated in announcements and confirmed by Matthew, US expansion and hiring of staff is imminent with full ramp-up expected in the next quarter. The previous priority was ensuring quality of the platform; and the current priority from this quarter onwards is generating sales and increasing yield.

To clarify some of the misinformation on this board, Matt also clarified that Jamie was in Sydney focusing on Reffind when McGrath was conducting interstate roadshows for VAMP. With regards to unclear client announcements, these agreements often contain confidential information not able to be disclosed in full.

As an early stage tech company, i think Reffind has scored a lot of goals in its first year, made a lot of tweaks, created an outstanding unified platform that it is ready to take to the world. Reffind has been undervalued for a while IMO and is currently at ridiculous levels. Mistakes have been made, and learnt from, and the clarity of numbers will see steady month on month annual recurring revenue growth from here IMO.

Risk/reward proposition too good for me not to top up at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $982 654.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 78756931 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19372281 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.