SVY 10.3% 2.6¢ stavely minerals limited

Looks likethe bored investors have taken again their frustration...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Looks likethe bored investors have taken again their frustration to the keyboard (Iappreciate on the other hand the contributors that have intelligentcomments when it is time for them... I don't have any since am not a geo and have better things to do with my time.. butI know boredom and BS when I read it and I have good ears for wheninfo is given clearly).

Against thecheerleaders I go with my list for lower price action:

- results still don'tgrab the attention of buyers (i.e. no more 40% CU grades but only 1-3% crap..is there a mine there or not...) wake up you invested in a junior explorer...your value will be created only if they find the big prize or you loose itall... that's the game! Your prayers and wishes won't make the price go up andmake you richer.... sorry.
    - if you listenedcarefully to the last interview (yes the one you waited for monthsdirectly from the venerable CC) you may recall that Tassie results should bereleased all together when all 7 holes data are available... crap anothercouple of months wait... noooooo... this week... next week... let us know!!! Nopunt on grades by the experts here? That could something new and more interesting... are wespinning off Tassi Yeahhhhh... o wait spinning off a business what does itmean for existing share price of a company that includes thatbusiness....ops.... yeahhhhh.... but we are getting share of the new entityright? So many questions and little answers.... my brain won't cope....food for thought for the bored punters again.
    - there is alwayshidden buy/sell volume in the market background.. let's say I want to get ridof my million shares where is the price going to go? I would say dramaticallydown... no wait... it is the fault of the drillers that are selling off...darndrillers!! No wait... they were good until they started sellingas they were costing little to the company and they were believing in thebusiness and you all were happy as cash would last for more holes...ooooo.... sentiment changes quickly.... so consider this... when price wasabove 1 what was the volume daily? half a million or more if I recallcorrectly... so if drillers sold at that time you wouldn't have felt the pinch andnoone would have complained about it.... now that interest has dried off as the40% CU effect has died down you blame a contractor for halving yourmoney.... maybe you should just be daytraders or not buying shares at all...ops no sorry I need you to keep prices up until that far away day oftriumph or loss

- yeah.. the chart pattern tells me we are in a downtrend so it will go down…that was an easy one really... my 2 year old could have showed me that
    - last but not least thereason why some of you bored (for good reason) investors start to makepredictions could be a primary reason why it will go down... I recall Decemberwhen 2-3$ were punted.... good job!! I hope you are not in the business ofgiving financial advice…. You started jinxing it... ah ah ah

GLTH… wait…there is no luck involved really… it is a binary outcome… the S%#*T is there ornot, they will find it or not, it is good enough grade and quantity or not,they can sell this land or not based on the binary outcomes before (they wentfor luck when they wasted 4 years chasing whatever they were chasing instead offocussing on what they already knew, the results from hole 50 (the blanketif you recall), since the beginning of this venture)….. whaaat are you saying all this could havealready been ended by now provided the binary outcomes where in their/our favour.... that would have left no more bored typing on keyboard

Boredom is good... drama will give us trouble... so again take the venerable CC words by heart: sit and wait (forget your keyboard!).... if it has to be it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $12.01K 437.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 223316 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 23334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 150506
Last updated 15.34pm 07/05/2024 ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.