SVY 10.3% 2.6¢ stavely minerals limited

Great post Salvi.....in some parts well written and in some...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Great post Salvi.....in some parts well written and in some parts, well I'll let you be the judge. I have one question. What was the purpose of your post....it seems to have a couple

1. Boredom
    2. qualifications to be a geo
    3. Investors speculating price now and in the near future...hence the term Investors....there are no GUARANTEES.
    4. 2 year olds predicting falls and rises.......everybody predicts falls and rises, some are right and some are wrong, hindsight is a wonderful thing it can make someone look like a genius....."I told you so.".......even i have stated recently that SVY shares would bounce from .65 to .72 until the the news comes out end of FEB.....I am not a genius .....that is what is being played out now by some and taking opportunities.
    5. plenty of Junior developers have gone on to great things....it takes time and great management, something that SVY has.
    6. you say that the guys on here have "jinxed it' but then call it a "binary outcome" the shite is either there or not, really so being jinxing it, it has vanished.....so if i start jinxing brown coal mining do you think that may disappear....?
    7. financial advisers have given plenty of advice which has led to many losing bucket loads of money......mate everyone is entitled to an opinion

There are always going to be swings and roundabouts, there is no plain sailing...if SVY goes up and I am hoping it does, there will be a lot on this website who have rubbished SVY saying

I TOLD YOU SO

My take/my opinion .....SVY will bounce from .65 -.72 as stated previously until the BLOCK of results come through end of FEB 2020, once the announcements come out then...these are risks we take

Salvi your post reminds of a mate who bought a dog for his family, the guy kept telling this dog it was shite and kept treating it like shite, I'll let you guess how that dog turned out....

as CC said "chill out."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $12.01K 437.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 223316 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 23334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 150506
Last updated 15.34pm 07/05/2024 ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.