IBX 0.00% 3.7¢ imagion biosystems limited

attention, the month chart just made the downside cross, page-12

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I agree, with the quarterly just around the corner they have now potentially
    missed the opportunity to update. As I have said before as far as IBX is concerned I am very much a glass half full guy! However let's assume they had made a positive recruitment announcement a couple of weeks ago, we would have seen a SP rise and a strong foundation. If the announcement was negative and accompanied with a PLAN to rectify we would have taken a hit but maintained a level of foundation support. My real concern is that the recruitment process is not going well and this will be reported in the quarterly and accompanied with smoke, mirrors and spin. If this is the case our SP will be absolutely slammed. I hope this is not the case and the recruitment numbers are spectacular and our SP flys, historically IBX management have delivered some surprises and some may say poor shareholder value decisions. Let's hope these are all behind us and we see this company and its product start to fly to the heights it has the potential to reach. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 543 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.