FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

OtakauI think that FAS board members have taken advantage of EGM...

1. 154 Posts.
    Otakau
    I think that FAS board members have taken advantage of EGM to add a few proposals of their own just because there is an EGM.
    This purchase is just to do a favour for JD in case PMM get control of the board and don't ever buy it. The rest of the proposals are a desperate attempt to do what they would have done eventually if none of this had ever happened, but their hand has been forced. After all if FAS had never borrowed money from Opes Prime then they would never have lost their 10million GWR shares and PMM wouldn't even be in the equation would they??
    Please correct me if i'm wrong as it has been known to happen!!!
    IMO GWR may be GWR but it is being run like it is owned by FAS even though when I last looked FAS only had 11+% of the company in its own name. The rest of the shares are being used as security to fund all of FAS other exploritory
    ventures and the best I can see is gas ie hot air!!!!!
    Do you think they serve baked beans at the Sea Lake Pub??
    Ofcourse they talk about stuff for the nose which is obviously zinc but hey talk is cheap.
    What will they come up with next? Maybe uraniun???
    Could be good.
    If it wasn't so entertaining on the FAS site and GWR site I would have sold ages ago and bought PMM with the money
    (maybe I will soon) but still have faith in GWR's resources

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.