MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

attention! there is a page 2!, page-2

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Well done jak.

This forum has gone haywire. I've been sitting back and watching post after post with important information getting lost amidst all the doom and gloom.

What concerns me is that new people to the HC get disenchanted and even abused:(( I am sure there are a few panic merchants involved.

Lets take stock of where we are at:

1 The long awaited announcement came through. Admittedly it is not to the liking of impatient holders but with confidentiality clauses involved there is nothing else management can do.

2 A commitment to drilling cannot be issued yet because various approvals are needed. Management have said in each progress report that the terms of the farm-in agreement, and the farminee, remain confidential until these approvals have been obtained. The management must adhere to these requests whilst keeping the anxious SH's happy - an impossible task. They do say that a good manager has very few friends but, if they get the job done in the end, ultimately earn respect.

3 'The preferred Farminee is a major international petroleum and energy company. Its reputation, size and independence will provide substantial long term benefits for MEO'. Don't forget the company has been investing in promoting the world wide. These presentations have been both informative and professional. The fact a small company like MEO can get the ear of a major company is a feather in their cap in my book.

4 Today's TH and CR is just an indication of management performing their own due diligence on behalf of the long term shareholders who have shown their trust in the companies objectives. We will have to wait for tomorrow's AGM regarding the terms of the CR where, I am sure, all will be revealed.

5 The fact that there may be another LNG project in the wing has blown me away. I may have been wrong about farming and distributin Artemis themselves - but I don't mind. Tassie Shoal is still the lynch pin. It shows that management have the courage to think big. Local companies thought they would have the wood over MEO, IMO, but we dared to think big.

6 The Tasssie Shoal project has always been the ultimate goal for MEO. First thought of in the 90's. To build this $2bill+ capital is required. This is not including the development of Blackwood and/or Heron. How do we think MEO were going to raise that kind of capital.

6 I believe management have a plan and the fact some of us feel uncomfortable for a while then toughen up or leave. Like some people have said there is a lot of money to be made in the market, if MEO isn't playing your game then you can leave it alone. The fact the SP survived yesterday's pressure shows it is being taken seriously.

7 And leave poor Jurgen alone - there is a board of five directors surrounded by qualified personnel and advisors all working together in these negotiations. As the CEO the buck will end up with Jurgen. He may appear arrogant but we need somebody in charge with the confidence to even atempt a deal such as this.

I have always been confident in this company but everyone must make up his/her decision. Let's wait for the AGM and see what transpires in the coming weeks. For me I can only see good times ahead. I feel mgmnt are covering all their bases and they have my fullest support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.