OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Attention: XPE posters ...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    To all XPE posters,

I note the various moderations on the other XPE thread where I can clearly see some posters are getting agitated just because other chartists/posters hold a negative sentiment toward this stock.

C'mon guys & gals, it's very simple: If members continually try to try to derail threads, attack/bait/flame other members &/or try to incite witch hunts then we are left no alternative but to moderate your posts & suspend your account if you fail to adhere to Moderators directives - if you stick to the rules, then no-one gets moderated.

So can XPE posters PLEASE try to understand (& accept) that no matter what another member's point of view is with regard to F/A or T/A on this forum, we welcome ALL viewpoints on this website (whether they be positive or negative).  We also encourage robust debate on the forums as we consider this fundamental to trading/investing.

Mods are NOT the fun Police, nor here to give anyone a hard time. We also don't wish to waste our time dealing with so many frivolous TOU reports just because you choose not to debate without getting personal.

So can you all kindly re-read & adhere to the HC TOU/Guidelines/DG in future posts or it will be YOUR account that will be jeopardised. We value your membership and input just as much as you value having us as an information exchange platform - so do the right thing, post by the rules, try to be respectful to your peers, and intelligent in your posting style & everyone's happy - it's that easy!

Ok, thanks for listening to the rant ... and good luck to all XPE investors AND traders.

PS:  Also remember: If posting when angry, drunk or high ... step away from the keyboard & nobody gets hurt! ......
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 5560 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.