OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

@Tweets it is good Hot Copper Moderators are trying to get this...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    @Tweets it is good Hot Copper Moderators are trying to get this forum back on track however it seems to me you are castigating the victims and supporting the perpetrators.
    This was a good forum but now Trolls are purposely antagonising genuine investors for their own self gratification or other more sinister agendas.
    May I point out that HC will soon be listed and answerable to it's shareholders.
    What is happening now is that the true investors are moving to other platforms to discuss this stock and others.
    There is a Facebook group started by XPE investors who were sick and tired of all the arguing flaming, baiting and trolling happening on HC. There are now 400 members in that group so that is 400 pairs of eyes not seeing the HC advertising which is how HC will derive it's income.
    I am also aware of other Facebook investor groups and Twitter groups that have arisen from alienated former HC users.
    I do not think shareholders in HC will be too happy that Moderators are allowing Trolls to drive people away surely your job is to attract people to HC.
    Even though it may seem principled and honourable to allow freedom of speech to these down rampers, trolls and intimidators it is doing a disservice to advertisers and investors in HC.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.