OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Graham et al, The Moderator's job is to "moderate" in fairness,...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Graham et al,

The Moderator's job is to "moderate" in fairness, in accordance with the Rules, and with impartiality, nothing else!

Also, please do not assume that we read each and every post on HC on every single thread on every single forum as that is an impossibility, so it is up to YOU (the member) to bring the offending posts to our attention so we can strive to make the right decisions on who is at fault and who is up/down ramping or being a serial pest - and then deal with them accordingly.

It gets back to the same old story - EVERYBODY has an agenda, one way or the other.

Now to repeat myself for the last time: If you have an issue with a particular member and consider they are breaching the rules then the rules are you are supposed to Report the offending posts to Moderators and let us look at their posts on your behalf. Should we consider they have breached any HC TOUs or Guidelines then we will of course action them accordingly. We don't play favourites, we don't moderate on stocks we hold ourselves, and if we are unsure about a decision then it is usually discussed in the Mods room for general consensus. You are NOT supposed to bring these types of issues into the threads for discussion as they only serve to incite baiting & flaming between other members and derail debate. Please adhere to this request in future.

Regarding your comment about: "May I point out that HC will soon be listed and answerable to it's shareholders." ... you can take this issue up with the Managing Director of HotCopper directly. This is not for Moderators to comment on.

You all know how the rules work on here - it's really not that difficult! ... but to explain it again:-

The market is made up of up/down rampers, traders, shorters, and investors etc (and ASIC who read these forums), so you have to expect some sort of robust discussion (within limits); but you can't expect to all hold hands and sing Kumbaya assuring each other it's a great investment - that is just fantasy!

My advice to you would be as follows:-
    • Embrace opposing viewpoints (use the Ignore facility if you have to) and stick to debate without emotion & without getting personal.
    • If another member persists with a continual down-ramping/trolling style posts then bring them to our attention and we will be only too happy to look at them on your behalf.
    • If you unhappy with the Moderation result/s, then take the issue/s up with Admin for a 2nd opinion - this is the rules.
    • If you are still unsatisfied with that result, then your final remedy is to report those posts/posters to ASIC stating your case.
    • If you are unsatisfied with the outcome from ASIC, then I would suggest that maybe the market is not for you - if this turns out to be the case then may I recommend treating yourself to copious amounts of pizza, beer and walking the dog ...not necessarily in that order ...
    • Followed by ...hmmmm??? ... well, I'll leave that up to you ......
    This thread will close here now as it is against the rules to continue with this type of banter on these forums. Take any remaining issues with up Admin via the Support link from hereonin and failure to adhere with this request WILL result in further moderation's.

Good luck to all XPE traders and investors.

PS: @ChristopherC ... also sending lots of best wishes from HC and a very speedy recovery for your wife at this worrying time Christopher.
    Last edited by Tweets: 22/08/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.