attiitudes by country

1. 23,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Here's my take on a couple

Australians - mixed- once was the larrikan and now the bogan has taken over. Ok at home but embarrassing over seas. Humour moving from English to American

English - great humour - whine a lot and know it- actually very friendly folk with the best sense of humour in the world

Scots - humour similar to Englishmen but you can't understand half of it. More angry than English

Americans - you really have to split this mob up by at least east vs west. West is a bit laid back and east is very structured. Given the choice..California or New York? They are separate countries almost

South Africans - what a mixed bag...some are amazingly warm and generous. Some are simply nasty

Zimbabwe - I had to put this one in because they are the soft version of a South African. Never met one yet I didn't warm to (although they share a similar racial attitude to South Africans)

I could do one by state in OZ but too many issues in each of us that in the end makes us the same. In saying that why has our accent become so pronounced...used to be softer (unless FNQ)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.