CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

jockstansfieldYou have introduced another entirely different...

1. 939 Posts.
    jockstansfield

You have introduced another entirely different subject!!

What happens to our Taxes after being collected is up to the Government of the day.. nothing to do with raising them from foreign Investors!!

The sooner we all get on with our International neighbors recognizing our individual strengths and weaknesses the better for mankind IMO!

But relating back to CTP I concur with another poster that Clive Palmer's proposed Directors with Asian connections may open the gate to Capital we cannot even begin to think about in Australia!! Where do you think most of our Banks get their Loan capital from??

Have you ever heard of a bank lending to a company like CTP?

Jock we have to face up to being in the real world mixing with real world capitalists who want to invest in Australia and hopefully in CTP. If that means we have to hive off Coal or other Leases to provide capital to develop our oil or gas potential then so be it!! The ones who take our Coal assets will still invest capital and employ people who pay taxes and GST!

Whereas I am happy to pass long term my investment in CTP on to my Grand Children it would be nice to share some of the dividends with them before I pass on to investment heaven!!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.