"Apparently sexist misogynistic and abusive jokes are tolerated...

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Apparently sexist misogynistic and abusive jokes are tolerated by hotcopper because they are funny. To some."

But not to fingerwaggers such as yourself I take it.....but mostly very funny to the rest of us. Sooo, just do your tolerance thing and move on.

"However there are many posts that are indiscriminate in their abuse. They name call and use abusive language. "

But to a member of the female persuasion such as yourself, that can mean anything. I don't consider anything I read here 'offensive', just different viewpoints.

"I appreciate that you are courageous enough to call such behaviour out. Well done you. "

What exact courage did batboy exhibit? Rescue people from a burning building? Fight a bushfire? LOL He pressed the report button....are you kidding me??

"for those who have chosen to attack someone who has called out abuse you may care to consider the cost to society of abuse and violence."

Cost to society ffs....A free and frank exchange of views is all it is. If that offends you, too bad, deal with it.

"if you want a lesson - try sitting in on a men’s behaviour change program. It might be instructive to start understanding how many of the attitudes expressed on this thread demonstrate an unhealthy set of attitudes"

LOL In whose opinion 'unhealthy'?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.