CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

attm darth, page-62

1. 9,241 Posts.
    re: buyers coming Bendigo, unfortunately the avian trials are really a sideshow. IMU doesn't really have a serious interest in avian flu - it's more of a "what if" game for them, if it amounts to nothing then it doesn't affect IMU's main interests. However, the negative effect of failure in the avian flu trials will be to depress IMU sp even further - IMU shoots itself in the foot and us along with it.... useless cnuts.

More to the point is that IMU has suffered a 50% decline in its sp in a relatively short period with management taking no countermeasures. I know it's difficult for companies with sliding share prices to affect that situation, but why has IMU never mentioned what it is doing (assuming it is doing bugger all) to achieve OGTR approval for field trials?

Without OGTR approval for field trials, IMU's entire Adenoviral program is in the toilet and the matter of licences irrelevant. It's that simple, and it's been over a year since the OGTR has blocked them. And deafening silence from IMU about any of it. I wonder if their institutional investors walked into the trap of not knowing that?

I can only repeat that if it were not for PP and QIC having a stake in IMU I'd be off to change my undies.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.