Attn Blueband et al:Australia, immigration and Asi, page-27

1. 900 Posts.
    Fallguy listen carefully I'm only gonna tell you t Fallguy listen very carefully because I'm only gonna tell you this once.

If my ancestors hadn't arrived when they did this would be the current state of affairs.

The Javanese (their is no country Indonesia - that's a misnomer - the Dutch conveniently combined a number of islands into an entity that the javanese never previously fully conquered) would now be ruling the islands referred to as indonesia including timor, all of new guinea, Australia, NZ and the rest of the islands in the region eg fiji, vanuatu etc.

Now mr smarty pants you tell me what life would be like for these people, aboriginals included.

Do you think the Javanese would be paying them "sit down money" (dole), social security, providing free dental, medical, houses etc etc. And "land rights" ha ha ha (Mojo falls off his seat).

I suggest anyone, abo or otherwise, who has a complaint go live in one of these javanese controlled areas for a while and then come back with an informed opinion; although I already know what the answer is.

ps My ancestors came as militia because they were ordered to do so and it was there duty to keep invaders out, law and order and blow away troublesome crim rubbish.

Bring back capital punishments and rearm the population or one day you may have to learn javanese to save your skin.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.