HDF 0.00% $2.85 apa sub group

attn dascore, page-2

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Hatchworks,

Thanks for inviting me to give some of my thoughts on HDF.

Stemming from my experience from posting in the VPG sub forum what I felt were balanced views both from the short term and long term technical aspects of the stock, and receiving insinuating comments that I should best post elsewhere as that thread should largely remain the domain of fundamental investors, I would understandbly rather refrain from posting in detail on HDF as well as I have not been following posts in this HDF sub forum and would not want to ruffle any feathers among the usual members, who may wish to comment on the prospects of HDF in their usual way. I would not wish to be an sudden undesirable intrusion of sorts, jumping in like a "smart alec"!

However, as you have mentioned that your charts indicated good potential, I could not resist passing some brief remarks from the aspect of short term cycle bands following the J M Hurst techniques. I hope the usual members of this thread might find them interesting as well. Here is the chart I've done:

As you can see from the envelope bands chart posted above, the bullishness of HDF stems from the 39.7 day cycle with the uptrend established when it outbreak the valid trendline as drawn on the 7th August. This 39.7 day cycle is projected to hit a target high within the dates and price levels as marked on the chart. On the basis of the Hurst technique, the price jump on Friday does not represent the first day of an outbreak, but is rather a continuation of the outbreak on the 7th August, which means the price uptrend is a little aged and expected to complete within the projected time window.

Unless there are other cycles of longer periods acting in uptrend once prices reach the topside of the envelope as marked, the price will meet resistance and possibly undergo a pullback. A further analysis of the longer term cycles ( not posted here ) will provide clear guidance on this.

May the best prices be yours,

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.