AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

attn. Doubters

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    in light of the 10% drop and uncertainty clearly brewing I would just like to attempt to ease everyone's anxiety with 3 simple facts...

1. We are sitting on what is being called the Saudi of Lithium, please understand this as this alone is enough to make me confident for the future of hungry battery oriented capitalists. Source : AGM
    2. There is no foreseeable future that provides enough Lithium supply to the demand we are about to see. Volvo is going full electric/hybrid next year. VW $30M+ invested in EV by 2022. The game us just f***ing begun!! Source :
    3. Nothing has bloody changed fundamentally, sure our drill rig is behind, ever heard of the construction industry being pushed behind before! What ever time you think you'll finish it in add 20% to the time frame. Source: AGM

Finally, ML (Airguide) is negotiating the acquisition. In my opinion he's said too much already, there is a limit to how much one is allowed to disclose to the public. It's great news. I know it's hard to trust a salesperson but let's be realistic here. 16 years in the industry is not retirement. He is not able to jeopardise his future by talking BS.

Patience will reward you, to solidify a loss is absurd at this point of time.
    I got back in at 27 cents after relocating my entire capital from arguably the most secure investment on the market, GXY, and I'm not complaining.

GLTA and DYOR (this is the cliche finish to every post right?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.